Play it safe:
Warranty for playground equipment
eibe grants a manufacturers warranty on playground equipment on the following conditions.
- 15 years warranty on stability and non-corrosion of stainless steel, galvanized, and powder-coated construction elements.
- 10 years warranty on stability, against decay and fungal infestation on all robinia timber and oiled eucalyptus laminated timber.
- 10 years warranty on stability, against corrosion of galvanized and powder-coated construction elements.
- 10 years warranty on stability, against decay and fungal infestation on all oiled larch laminated timber.
- 10 years warranty on stability, against decay and fungal infestation on all pressure impregnated softwood.
- 7 years warranty on stability, against decay and fungal infestation on all untreated larch/douglas fir timber.
- 5 years warranty against fracture and malfunctions caused by construction, processing and material selection.
- 2 years warranty against malfunctions and fracture on all moving parts, bearings, springs, nets, electronics, wear and tear parts and timber installed under ground (pressure impregnated, larch, douglas fir).
Excluded from the warranty are:
- Natural wood/material characteristics
- Use-related wear and tear (e.g. joints, ropes, etc.)
- Wicker products, vandalism, wilful damage and force majeure
The warranty period begins with the day of delivery.
Condition for the entry into force of the warranty is the proper use, appropriate maintenance and professional repair using eibe original spare parts and the maintenance by skilled personnel in compliance with the manufacturers specifications. Damages caused by wear, especially on metal parts, must be professionally repaired immediately. The proof of proper maintenance (presentation of complete inspection and maintenance reports in compliance with DIN EN 1176, part 7) must be recorded by the customer respectively the operator of the playground.
Performance of warranty services
The warranty includes spare part deliveries free of charge; costs for disassembly and assembly shall be borne by the customer. In case of justified warranty claims, the seller is entitled to choose the type of supplementary performance. A conversion of the contract or claims to price deductions on the basis of this warranty commitment are excluded. The legal claims on the basis of liability for material defects are not affected by this.